Stupid Things That Happen
at Q-Zar:A Marshal's Perspective
- The Floor is NOT a holster for your phaser
- You are NOT cool for knowing about Spy Mode, Bombs, Lethal HQ, etc...
- If you are a regular, raising your hand when the marshal asks if anyone
has played before is NOT funny
- If you are being shot repeatedly while in the energizer, MOVE somewhere
- While scores are being printed, saying what number you are repeatedly does
not help...wait, just like everybody else
- Using your hand to cover your panel is stupid
- Complaining about someone who is using their hand to cover their panel is
- Giving the marshal a hard time during the briefing will ensure that you
will be given a hard time during the game
- When a marshal answers one of your questions, another marshal will not give
you a different answer
- Playfully hitting your friend while the marshal goes over Rule #3 is very
original (never seen that before)
- Trust the marshals when they tell you that your phaser is not broken. (We've
done this a couple of times)
- Playing once a month does not qualify you as a regular
- Hypocrite = Complaining about an opponent who is wearing a vest with no
panels and then doing it yourself the next game
- Just because you can read our name tags does not make you our friends
- What is so funny about your phaser talking to you?
- Please do not ask dumb irrelevant questions such as "What if I get
- Highlighters, hmm...they glow under the blacklight - but are they really
that good for your skin?
- When a Marshall thinks they are really good and some random guy craps over
them. (Danny - Howard Beach)
<Side Note> All new marshals should get to know the regulars before
they start to brag. <End Side Note>
- When a marshal asks you if anyone has any type of heart problems, or health
problems, etc.., saying your friend has a mental sickness is stupid. (Inkubus7Dust)
- When the Laser says "Game Over, return to Energizer" and they act like they can't hear it
- When they look at the back of there laser and there is only one number over the "U", and they ask you what their number is.
- When they think the laser holder is a helmet
- When you say the HQ resembles a spider-looking thing and then they ask if its a real spider
- Raising your hand when the Marshall asks if anyone's pregnant...especially when you're a guy
- Not funny when you say your pack vibrates and everyone laughs
- When regulars come in and act like they own the place
- When we're sitting out front at a table and they bang on the counter even though they see us
- When kids pay with change
- When people stand by conessions and you get over there and they don't want anything
Thanks Melissa from Qzar - Sylvania, Ohio
A Female's Perspective
- Being a girl does not automatically mean I suck.
- Having your a$$ kicked by a girl does not mean that she cheated, it means that
she kicked your a$$.
- Blocking is not against the rules so long as I keep both hands on my handset at
all times...which I do, thank you.
- Pistol Whipping someone "because you can" is not cool...actually it's just not
- "Yes, I wear a skirt while playing. Got a problem with that?"
- Playing twice a week does not necessarily make you good.
- Talking smack before the game does not instill fear or make it look like you're
good, it just makes you look like an arogant jerk...and it makes you a fun
target for people who are a little more modest about their skills. >:)
- Getting top gun when you are the only person over 10 on your team does not mean
- Calling the winning team "cheaters" merely makes it obvious to everyone in the
building how bad you lost.
- Having the same number of people on each team does not necessarily make the
- You really don't need to tell me when you've hit me, that's what the speaker on
my gun is for.
- Finally, when you treat the marshalls with disrepect, be aware that some more
friendly regulars will probably get even for the Marshall. >:)
July 18, 2000
Last Updated: November 08, 2003 20:53