WELCOME TO CONTINENTAL PHILOSOPHY ONLINE
This site is a collection of links to and content about Continental Philosophy and related topics. The links are grouped by area (detailed below) and selected to offer the most reliable information on a given philosopher or topic, or the most reliable connection to a given text. At the bottom of each page, you can find links to each of the other pages on the site. I think that's it for now.
If you dont see something you want or need, refer to the LINKS or COLLECTIONS pages for other general resources you might find helpful, or check back in later. I am adding material (links and content) on a weekly basis.
- LINKS collects general philosophical resources on the web.
- TEXTS lists specific texts, grouped by author or topic. These texts are for the most part in HTML format, viewable and often searchable online.
- PHILOSOPHERS selects the best sites available pertaining to specific philosophers.
- COLLECTIONS each contain groups of texts, useful if you are looking for a particular text not found here.
- JOURNALS links to journals with full or partial online content
- GALLERY collects a few images of philosophers of interest.
- ARCHIVE lists complete major works in text format, on site, available to read or download