- The vocabulary of the average personconsists of 5000 to 6000 words.
- The average human body contains enough sulfur to kill all the fleason an average dog.
- Of all the senses, smell is the most closly linked to memory.
- Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
- Mozart wrote
- The average person presses the snooze button on their alarm clock three times each morning.
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
- The youngest pope was eleven years old.
- From the age of 30, humans gradually begin to shink.
- The poison-arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people.
- An iguana can stay underwater for 28 minutes.
- The flea can jump
~ Links ~
Click here for more facts.