- Newton's discoveries about light and movement of planets were used to make the first flights to the moon possible.
- Newton at only age 26 became a professor of math.
- Newton believed God was invisible but influenced every part of people's lives.
- Newton was an Arian, or a follower of a seceret religion that didn't believe in the Holy Trinity.
- Newton practiced Alchemy. Alchemy is an ancient practice banned in England in 1404.
- Newton was elected as a member of parliment. His membership lasted only a year.
- Newton earned the title of Warden of the Royal Mint.
- Newton oversaw the recoinage of the whole country.
- Newton was knighted because of his political activites.
- Isaac was named after his father who died three months before Isaac was born.
- Isaac was born early. He was so small he could have put him in a quart jug.
- Isaac's father could hardly write his name.
- Isaac was one of the worst in his class until a bully at school kicked him. Isaac challenged him to a fight even though he was smaller. He won. That wasn't enough for him, he decided to be better than the bully at school as well.
- Isaac liked to draw, his room was even colored on the ceilings and walls.
- Issaac was born on Christmas.