Here are the lists. Please note that they are in no particular order.
- Cat's in the Cradle
- I'm All Out of Love
- Everything I do I do it for you
- I want to know what love is
Top 5 Songs to Listen to:
- Through With You
- I believe in a Thing Called Love
- Carry on my Wayward Son
- This Love
Top 5 Bands:
- No doubt
- Maroon 5
- Weird Al Yankovic
Top 5 Movies:
- Reservoir Dogs
- Princess Bride
- Boondock Saints
- South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut
- Kill Bill vol.1
Top 5 TV Shows:
- South Park
Top 5 Books:
- Life's Little Frustration Book
- Knee Deep in the Dead
- Big Trouble (read the book, burn the movie)
- Anything from the Harry Potter series
Top 5 Quotes:
- Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.
- Divorce, a word whose latin root mean to have one's genitals ripped out through one's wallet.
- Join the Military: vist new countries, meet new people, and kill them all.
- Do not blame got for creating the tiger, thank him for not giving it wings.
- Are you stalking me? Cause if so that would be super.
Top 5 Foods:
- Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
- Black Olives (w/o pits)
- Crunchy Fudge Sandwitches
Top 5 Actors/Actresses:
- Bruce Campbell
- Colin Farrel
- Edward Norton
- Kevin Spacey
Top 5 most Influencial People in My Life (Excluding Family):
Top 5 Musicals:
- South Park
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Little Shop of Horrors
Top 5 Pet Peeves:
-Having to be respectful to people I dislike because I am an RA.
-People makin gnoise on my hall.
-Friday night desk shift.
-Watching lots of TV
-Not having any motivation
-Murky or deep water
-Prison...and what they do to weak people like me there
Top 5 Things that depress me:
-Work, in some form or another.
-Not having any motivation to acheive any of my goals, which probably results form being depressed.
-Weekends, cause school is right around the corner.
-Weekdays, cause i will have to get up at 6 to go to school.
-Not being very important to anyone emotionally.