Chocolate fudge is a hit with chocolate fans. This quick recipe makes
chocolate fudge in a wink!
For 1 1/4 lbs.To make fudge you will need:
1. Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over very low heat. Stir
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in condensed milk, butter and vanilla (or instant coffee if
making mocha fudge).
4. Blend until butter is mixed with the chocolate.
5. Stir in nuts(optional)
6. Spread mixture immediately into a lightly oiled 8-inch square pan.
7. Cool at room temperature. Cut into even one-inch squares and enjoy!
- 1 package (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Flaked coconut or sprinkles for decoration(optional)