Site hosted by Build your free website today!



NSCC has a great child and youth worker program at the Truro campus. To take this concentration you need an undergraduate degree in human services. Which takes one year at the community college as well.

The Addictions Worker program is designed to provide you with knowledge of valuable community outreach programs and services. Through classroom and hands-on instruction, you will gain essential tools to offer vital assistance for people with addictions.

At IHSE they have a youth worker program that takes two years.They also have a two year course for early childhood education. I think both of these programs sound great.