- Cleveland Signstage Theatre -
creating extraordinary professional theatre for hearing and deaf
- Hands On - arts service
organization that provides, advocates and supports the accessibility
of the arts for the deaf community in NYC. Includes schedule of
accessible arts events.
- Heart'n Soul Music Theatre
- disability arts group in the UK, working principally with learning
disabled artists in southeast London.
- Kaleidoscope Theatre
- theatre company whose members include young people with Down's
on the Block@
- National Theatre of the Deaf -
professional acting company made up of Deaf and hearing actors. The
theatre combines sign language and spoken words.
- children's choir that performs songs in sign language as a community
service to the deaf community and enlightenment of the hearing.
- Van Gogh - founded
by brothers Ricky and Robby Heisner, the Atlanta-based group
entertains audiences both locally and nationally.
- Wild Swan Theater - known
for its ingenious artistry, its innovative audience accessibility
program, and its projects for participants with disabilities. In Ann