Accessible Hiking Trails
- guide to hiking trails accessible to people with disabilities in Black Hills National Forest .
- provides kayaking/canoeing/camping adventures to everyone, specializing in individuals with physical and mental challenges.
Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- offers outdoor learning experiences to people of all abilities, including people with disabilities.
Jubilee Sailing Trust
- bringing together able-bodied and physically disabled people through the medium of tall ship sailing and building.
Outdoor Resources for People with Disabilities
- organizations, access, trails, and related resources with information on how to enjoy the outdoors and take part in recreational activities.
Sports and Outdoors Assistive Recreation (SOAR)
- helping to locate recreational opportunities for all abilities in Wyoming.