Air Carrier Access Act - Make It Work for You
- information on the 1986 act, which insures that people with disabilities receive consistent and nondiscriminatory treatment when traveling by air.
Council for Disability Rights
- advancing rights and enhancing lives of people with disabilities.
Disability Discrimination Act
- contains a full list of publications available to order online.
Disability Etiquette Handbook
- guide for employers of people with disabilities. Includes ADA information.
Disability Law Update
- resource for recent cases dealing with disability issues.
- from FedLaw.
Disability Rights Activist
- brings together much of the information needed to enable anyone interested in the rights of disabled people to work for them.
Disability Rights Advocates
- provides disability rights litigation that has successfully challenged discriminatory practices in all aspects of society.
Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund, Inc.
- DREDF is a national law and policy center dedicated to furthering the civil rights of people with disabilities.
Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- includes Fair Housing Act, Air Carrier Access Act, ADA, and more.
Legal & Advocacy Resources
Personal Advocacy; Accessibility Issues
- web author who lives with the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis shares a letter to his state representative.
Rights of People with Disabilities
Stein vs. 92nd Street YM-YMHA, Inc.
- discrimination lawsuit filed to protest the alleged mistreatment of a handicapped child in the YM-YWCA nursery school.