- Camp Courageous of Iowa
- a year-round recreational camping and respite facility for disabled
individuals of all ages.
- Camp Jened - a New York Camp
serving adults with disabilities. Employment information included.
- Camp Lee Mar - special needs
camp for children (5-21) with developmental challenges. Special
programs and teaching methods are incorporated into the Lee Mar
- Camp Northwood - A summer camp
for children with learning disabilities, located in upstate New York's
- Camp Nuhop - summer camp for
children with learning disabilities, behavioral disorders and
attention deficit disorders.
- Camp Oakes
- summer camp in Southern California for boys and girls with adhd/add.
August 30 to September 5, 1998.
- Camp Oakhurst
- operated by the New York Service for the Handicapped, serves
children and adults with physical disabilities. Summer Camp, and
year-round respite & vacation programs.
- Camp Optimism -
non-profit organization offering a summer camp to children with
- Camp Shadybrook - provides
an exciting and rewarding summer experience for developmental,
learning, or speech/language challenged campers.
- Camp Winston - a
camp for kids with learning and developmental disabilities as well as
- Camping Unlimited Summer
Camps - offering summer camps, travel camps, and art programs
year-round for children and adults with disabilities in Northern
California's Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Vail Valley Learning Camp
- summer fun and education for children with learning difficulties.