- Pour 5 cups of water in a pan, add beef, washed lentils, all of the dry spices,
ginger, and garlic. Boil mixture on medium heat until the meat becomes tender. Remove from heat. Let it cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing. Mix all of the chopped ingredients, onion, ginger, coriander leaves, and mint leaves together.
- Grind beef mixture in a food processor. Pour in the beaten egg and knead well.
- Break off 1 tablespoon of the mince paste, wet your palm and place it in the center of your palm. Shape it into a smooth ball. Indent the center with your thumb and press a little of the stuffing mixture into this. Fold the sides over carefully and reshape into a smooth half flat round shape.
- Repeat this with the remaining mince. Heat a heavy based frying pan and add just enough oil to cover the surface. Add 3 to 4 kababs at a time and fry on low heat to a crisp golden color on both sides.