Code of Conduct
These regulations must be abided by of all -=XCT=- members, for breaking a rule punishment shall result in possible resignation to clan.
- (TK) Team Killing is not prohibited during scrimmages
or matches due to complications that may arise during a live game which
could implicate the gameplay by killing a teammate during a live match,
it is also unprofessional.
- (mm2) Message Mode 2 or Team Talk must be followed during any scrimmage or match, by talking to the other team you risk giving away strategies and possibly affecting the match with harassment or abuse. Only the leader of each team is given permission to talk on the server during scrimmages, whether using the server console or commands.
- All matches must be reported by screenshots of scores and emailed to the leader, demos must also be taken of all scrimmages/ matches that are played.
Administrator Access Conduct
- No member shall ban another player from the server,
without confirmation of an active leader to confirm a hack, cheat, or
other violation of our server conduct, unless following our reporting
- Standard server configurations must be used at all times, changing gravity, enabling disco mode, enabling glow, etc. are considered violations of server standards, unless stated otherwise..
- Kicking any player from the server without a suitable reason will be considered a violation of conduct, any ping over 250 is considered a violation of server latency policies and are permitted to kick those affecting players with from server (but not permitted to ban).
- Abuse of any admin command within the server will be considered a violation of conduct.
Any toxic administrator that abuses any command function and caught will lose administrator rights and possibility of termination from your squadron for the period time. Violation policy's state any abuser within the server will lose access to all admin commands and reported incident within hacker reports following a record on termination of admin rights.