Are you a soup kind of person? Here are some of my favorite soup recipes.If you have a soup recipe that you would like to share, then please send me an e-mail
To make this quick cheese soup you will need the following....
- 2 1/2 cups shredded chedder cheese
- 3 cups of half and half
- 1 cup frozen hash browns potatoes
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower,carrots,and broccoli combination
- 6 chicken flavored bouillon cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2/3 cup unsifted flour
- 4 cups of water
In a large pot cook celery margerine and onion until tender.
Stir flour in until you have a smooth consistancy.
Slowly add water, then bouillon cubes, then pepper, then frozen vegetables.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add milk and cheese.
Cook again on medium/low until cheese melts
you will need the following
- 1/2 lb of firm white fish fillets, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp already shelled and cleaned
- 1 and 1/2 soup cans milk
- 1 can (10 and 1/2 ounces)condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 can(10 and 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed,crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegtable oil
- 1 cup onion
- 1 minced clove of garlic
You will need the following...
- in a large saucepan over medium heat, in oil, cook onion dill and garlic untill onion is tender
- stir in soups and milk. Heat to boil and continue boiling for eight minutes.--note--you will need to stir often---
- reduce heat to low.
- Add shrimp and fish cook for an additional five minutes until shrimp is pink and the fish flakes easy with a fork
- You are all done serve hot.
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 cups bouillon
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- In a large saucepan, mix the cornstarch with a small amount of cold bouillon.
Add remaining bouillon and other ingredients except eggs.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until clear.
- Gradually stir in eggs.
- Lets eat!!