Salads for everone!!
Every meal needs a salad to go with it, so i hope i can help you out with my salad page. If you have a salad recipe that you would like to add --e-mail the chef master.
- Well to start off i think that the easiest type of salad to make is my favorite salad. To make my salad all you need is..
- one alvocodo
- one bag of salad mix from your local store(found in the produce section)
- one cucumber
- red onion
- and thats it, just mix it up and add your own favorite dressing.
Well i have no other place to put this pickle recipe so i figured salads was the closest thing.
Shortcut Candied Dills
- 1 (32 ounce Jar) Kosher style dills (cut them in fourths)
- 3/4 Cup brine drained from pickles
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 Cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Whole pickling spices
Mix everything except pickles in pan, bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium boil for three minutes, then simmer for 5 minutes, until the sugar is completely disvoled.
- Let syrup cool and place back into jar with pickles.
- Then refrigerate
- It will take 3-4 days before they are ready.
Herbed Tomato cucumber salad
You will need the following..........
- 1/2cup miracle whip dressing
- 1 cucumber--peeled,seeded, and choped.
- 3 tomatoes,sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finley chopped fresh baisil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Mix all ingredients except tomatoes.
Mix until they are well blended.
Refrigerate until cold
Spoon over tomatoes.
- The following recipe was given to us by Mama julie
Mama Julie's Delicious BLT Salad
- You will need the following...
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 head of lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 avocado (optional)
- Your favorite dressing. (I prefer ranch dressing)
- Cook bacon until crisp and drain.
- Chop two of bacon slices into tiny pieces (bacon bit size) and add to ranch dressing.
- Wash, core and cut lettuce into prefered salad size.
- Cut tomatoes into wedges and avacodo into slivers.
- Tear or cut remaining bacon into one inch pieces.
- For each salad put desired amout of lettuce on plate.
- Top with tomatoe wedges and avacodo slices, then pour dressing Sprinckle with bacon pieces and serve. (4 dinner salads or 2 large salads)