Everbody love Desserts! So........
Here are some great desserts that i hope you will enjoy.
- (Recipe may be halved)
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
*** Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine
powder. Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt,baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts. Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a
Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. This will Make 112 cookies.
- Strawberry shortcake cheesecake
- You will need the following...
- 1 nine inch spring form pan
- 1 and 1/4 cups of gram cracker crumbs.
- 1/4 cup suger.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine.
- 1 and 1/4 cup suger.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eight ounce packages of cream cheese.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub whipped topping (8 OUNCES)
- 1 small package of frozen sweetened strawberrys.
- In a medium bowl mix gram cracker crumbs,1/4cup of suger,and melted margarine.
- When well blended place crumbs in bottom of spring form pan and press evenly and firmly along the bottom of pan.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl blend remaining 1 cup of suger,cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Beat at high speed until creamy.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes until center of cake is set.
- Turn oven off and open door slightly.letting cake remain in the oven for an additional hour.
- Remove cake from oven allowing to cool either by chilling it for four hours or leaving it out over night.
- Take whip cream and strawberries and mix together adding suger if nessesary to receive desired taste.
- Spread over cooled cake and serve.
- Chill and cover any remaining cake.
You will need the following...
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 eggs yokes (save the whites for topping)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Mix the sugar and cornstarch together and add two cups
- Combine the egg yolks with the lemon juice and beat.
- Add it to the corn starch and sugar.
- Cook until thick Between 20-25 minutes
- Add the lemon extract,vineger and butter and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a nine inch pie shell and let cool.
- When the pie is cooled you are ready to make your topping for the pie.
You will need the following to make Meringue
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- with a mixer, Beat the whites of three eggs until stiff. -about five minutes.
- Add cream of tartar and the sugar slowly.
- when stiff peaks form place it on top of your cooled pie.
- bake it in the oven at 325 for 20 minutes or until the top is golden.
- let cool then serve.
- It taste best when eaten within the first 6 hours.
you will need the following...
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups cake flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, while beating
- Mix the salt with the flour and fold into mixture.
- Add lemon and almond extract.
- Pour batter into a greased nine inch pan and bake at 350° for one hour.
- Please send your ideas or recipes to me so we can help make this a better page for you. Thank you. --More to come soon!!!(recipes sent are free for all and may be posted on this site. Also credit will be given.)
Just click on the mailbox logo to sent me an e-mail