THE KH-600 HF MOBILE ANTENNA
A 3.5-30MHz motorized antenna and 160 meters with add on coil. The KH-600 is the best motorized antenna you can buy for the money. It includes a strong light weight aluminum mast 3 feet long. Precisely machined, grooved, wound and firmly fastened tuning inductor. The inductor is driven through Tin plated Beryllium copper finger stock to ensure smooth tuning, excellent electrical contact and stable SWR as you drive down the road. A powerful DC motor with gear reduction drive is used to slide the inductor through the finger stock. The motor is filtered for no static tuning. A clear plastic tube covers the inductor to protect it from the environment. The KH-600 instruction manual will show you how to construct an antenna mount. You must supply your own whip. For good all-around performance a 65" whip works well. Tuning is simple. Set the frequency on your radio. Motor the antenna inductor up or down and listen for maximum receiver noise. Then switch to CW and transmit on low power at the same time motor the inductor up or down and you will see your SWR fall to the minimum. That's it, your ready to transmit.
* Frequency coverage 3.5MHz to 30MHz
* SWR: less than 2.0:1 over entire range, typically less than 1.5:1
* Feed impedance: nominal 50 ohms (no tuner required)
* Power input (maximum ratings) 600W PEP; 300W average
* DC power requirements: 13.8 VDC at 3A
* Lower mast: 2" dia. X 37"
* Comes in silver grey powder coated Aluminum. Other colors available on special order
Weight with out whip approximately 6.3
(specifications subject to change without prior notice)
PRICE: $245.00+$12.00 Shipping in U.S.
(add $5.00 for C.O.D. orders)
HEAVY DUTY MOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR $50.00+Shipping
CLICK HERE TO ORDER