This collection of articles are mostly what I've written on the various subjects I feel are of enduring interest and which ought to be available any time. Some are links from several of my web sites and others are links to articles on other people's sites. Others are reposts with permission. But all are important. The links are posted alphabetically by subject. Since this page will be constantly "under construction," with new articles being added all the time, you should bookmark it and return to it regularly.
Reprint, repost permission: Publishers, web site owners, etc: You may reprint or repost any article here which carries my copyright as long as you do so in complete form, retain my copyright indicia, and add this notice at the bottom:
"Used by permission of the writer. Ray Thomas publishes many different web-based newsletters on different subjects. To learn about them and be able to read them and subscribe to any of them by simply clicking a link, go to his personal web site at: http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas and look for what you want."
You can just copy the above paragraph and paste it at the bottom.
Children and Family Abuse
- Brittle Bone Disease as Child Abuse:
- One of the things the "child protectors" do in their quest to rip as many children from their homes as possible to further their agenda to control what is taught children without parental interference is to use every means, fair or foul, to impute child abuse to every possible situation. Brittle Bone Disease osteogenesis imperfecta (OI), where children's bones are brittle and prone to breakage, is commonly "diagnosed" by child protection workers as child abuse. This results in the breakup of the family and heartache for all (except the child protector) when it could be refuted by a simple medical test. This information will allow you to demand such a test if you are being accused and you think brittle bone disease might be present.
- (The) Child Protector Agenda:
- So why do the "child protectors" work so hard to gain control of your children? Is it the money they get from the feds for each child they can rip from their parents? Or the even larger fee they get if they can terminate your parental rights and put your child up for adoption? Are they just mean? Not any of these, although each is a "symptom" of the problem. They have an even more sinister agenda and this report tells you what it is.
- Child Protector Indictment:
- This is one of the best articles I've seen as an indictment of the child protector scam in this country. It gives facts and figures and tells you things you probably didn't know about the scam and what it entails, from the top down. If you didn't understand why the child protectors go after every case as if it was the only one they ever got, treating each one as if the very report is prima facie evidence of the guilt of the parents, this will enlighten you. A "must read."
- Controlling Our Children:
- In "The Child Protector Agenda," I explain the reasoning behind the sometimes unreasonable actions of the child protectors. Their goal to control absolutely what is taught our children in school, from the earliest age. This article explains, in detail, the methods they're using, the origin of their plan, and the man responsible for it. They've moved far down the road toward the attainment of their goal using this plan.
- Drugs for Killers:
- The anti-gun freaks want to use the recent spate of mass killings by teenagers to put more unconstitutional controls on our right to self-defense and to own and carry the means to accomplish it. The power seekers are also using them as a means to gain more control over us by being able to commit sane people on someone's unsupported word and forcibly drug them. This answer to a MSNBC poll notes that ten of the recent teenage killers were already on psychiatric drugs when they went in and started shooting. Gives names and places, and in most cases, the names of the specific drugs they were on at the time they "went berserk." If there was ever a better reason to stop the "social engineers" from doing any more damage, this is it. (There is also a link to this article under "Guns and Self-Defense.")
- Family Destruction:
- The power seekers want to have a free hand in teaching your children all about collectivism as an ideal. So they're working hard to destroy every last vestige of parental control over the values taught to their children in school. They're using the school authorities and the child protective services to accomplish this with false accusations of child abuse.
- Free the Children:
- Many people ask me why I'm so opposed to the "Child Protection Services" in this country, even all over the world. Why don't I just leave them alone to do what is a "difficult job?" My answer is that they have perverted this "difficult job" into a scam to use our children as pawns in their game of power. That they are not protecting children as they claim. They are actively abusing them in their supposed attempts to "protect" them and are trying to destroy the rights of the families to make their own decisions about the children they love. Read this report from the "Child Protector Watch" web site and become aware of a problem that you may well have to learn about in the future, the hard way.
- Global Child Control:
- The local power seekers want to control the values that are taught to your children. So do the global power seekers. The United Nations is also working like a beaver to pass "conventions" that our country will be required to obey in dealing with your children and what they're taught in school.
- Letter from an Abused Child:
- The child protectors want you to be ignorant of the things they do. But the first thing they say is "always believe the child." Okay, let's let a 12-year-old girl tell you all about it in this letter.
- Our Kids on Ritalin:
- Patti Johnson, a member of the Colorado State School Board, has written an article that makes a lot of sense about the tendency to overdiagnose children as being "hyperactive" and drugging them with a dangerous drug to "calm them down." So naturally, her proposal to stop "pressuring" parents to allow their kids to be drugged is misrepresented as being a measure to stop all use of drugs in Attention Deficit Disorder cases. Read this article and see what she is really proposing.
- Today's School Teachings:
- I've been preaching that the whole child protector scam is for the purpose of gaining total control over what is taught in schools so they can teach collectivism as an ideal. This article takes some of those teachings right from the schoolbooks that are in use and shows graphically what they're teaching our children, even while they don't yet have total control. Look at these examples from "Child Protector Watch" and think about what they'd be teaching if they did have it.
- RITALIN: Violence Against Boys:
- We've spend trillions of dollars to keep addictive drugs out of the hands of our children. Meanwhile doctors, at the behest of the school authorities and Child Protective Services, are giving prescriptions for a drug that is almost exactly like cocaine and is equally addicting. A drug which has been banned in much of the world because it is so much abused. They give this drug to our children to "calm them down" because they just don't know how to handle children. Schools -- don't know how to handle children so they're making drug addicts of them.
- Utah Suit Exposes Child Protector Methods:
- A lawyer in Salt Lake City has sued the Department of Children and Family Services for $500 million in a class action suit for hundreds of their victims. This suit exposes the scams and schemes they use to take control of your children for their own purposes.
- (The) Wall Street Journal on the Wenatchee Witch Hunt:
- Many people still don't believe that the thousands of child sexual abuses alleged in the Wenatchee, Washington "Witch Hunt" occurred mostly in the minds of the Wenatchee "officials" who systematically abused the civil rights of many people to get the "admissions" of guilt and the "convictions" of a few people, most of whom were of low income and even low IQ. It is a fact that a large number of those cases are even now being, or have been reversed and the chief antagonist, policeman Bob Perez, castigated in court for his methods. Now even the "Wall Street Journal" is (finally) getting into the act with this well-researched, if incomplete story.
Direct Marketing, Mail Order, and Personal Motivation
Most of what I do today is for the purpose of to retaining my rights and freedoms. In the process, I help others to retain theirs. But I must eat, too. So I design simple web sites for small mail order dealers and direct marketers. I also write articles that help them in their businesses. Here will be a collection of articles that will help them to recognize cons and scams and learn how to use computers in their businesses so as to not ignore a market that is, as "USA Today" says, "doubling every four months."
- Multi-Level Marketing vs. Pyramid Schemes:
- One of the most insidious scams in direct marketing/mail order is the "money game." That's where you pay a regular (usually monthly but sometimes yearly) fee for the "right" to sell the same scam to others at a profit. This regular fee is for the purpose of "putting money in the system" to literally create profit for your upline and, when applied to your downline, for you. The people promoting these money games work hard to blur the lines between these and real, legitimate multi-level marketing plans where a profit is only made through the sale of real, consumable products and there is no fee paid for "sponsoring." This report tells you in detail what to look for when someone offers you something they call "multi-level marketing." It might be that, and it might not be. This report will allow you to recognize a "money game" from miles away so you won't become a victim and lose your money.
I haven't, in the past, provided links to general information, not specifically about the subjects I cover. But sometimes I find something I want to make room for. This is where I will put it.
- Michael Coatesworth Yorkshire Magazine:
- This man is partially paralized and can only type fifteen words a minute. He lives in the Yorkshire countryside in England and lives life slowly, spending time sitting in his front yard watching the wildlife on his property. His site is an excellent country / short story magazine full of stories, literature, Family matters, Recipes, and news from Yorkshire, England, for all the family
Guns and Self Defense
This should probably more correctly be under "Power Seeker Scams," since it is that: disarming the people is a necessary step. As they draw the noose ever tighter on us, the chance that we will fight back becomes ever greater. Which is why every government building is for the most part an "armed camp" where you're required to submit to a warrantless search in order to enter when they demand your presence. But since people will be looking for articles about this problem under "guns," I must give it its special place.
- After Gun Control, What?
- Every time real "gun control" (total disarmament of the population) has been achieved, there followed a period of mass murder in which hundreds, thousands, even millions of people were rounded up and murdered. They're trying to disarm the population of the United States. Do you think such massacres can't happen here? They already are starting and they don't even have complete disarmament yet.
- Anti-Gun Lies Corrected:
- The militant anti-gun freaks tell lots of lies in support of their agenda. And anti-gun politicians refuse to even read the truth. But here are facts and figures that refute most of the "anti-gun" lies, with sources for you to use in checking the assertions therein.
- Drugs for Killers:
- The anti-gun freaks want to use the recent spate of mass killings by teenagers to put more unconstitutional controls on our right to self-defense and to own and carry the means to accomplish it. The power seekers are also using them as a means to gain more control over us by being able to commit sane people on someone's unsupported word and forcibly drug them. This answer to a MSNBC poll notes that ten of the recent teenage killers were already on psychiatric drugs when they went in and started shooting. Gives names and places, and in most cases, the names of the specific drugs they were on at the time they "went berserk." If there was ever a better reason to stop the "social engineers" from doing any more damage, this is it.
- Extortion by Example:
- We've always known the "gun problem" was nothing more than an extortion scam. The same type of scam they ran on the tobacco industry, yet another legal industry from whom they extorted billions. But now they've proven it with their announcement of their own suit against gun manufacturers.
- Fist Control:
- This article, from another web site, absolutely destroys the premise that the "anti-gun" people are pushing: that the guns are to blame and without them, there would not be any violence. I couldn't have written a better one so I'm not going to try.
- Gun Control Kills:
- Gun control laws actually kill people by letting crooks know people will likely be unarmed.
- Guns in Self Defense:
- This will be a collection of some of the millions of stories of people who were legally armed when confronted by a criminal with an illegal gun, and the result of the confrontation. These are stories you won't read in the national media because they routinely suppress such stories, preferring to highlight stories where a (usually illegally obtained) gun is used to injure or kill someone who is unarmed and thus pretty much defenseless. The point of this page is to give you a place to go to print out such stories as examples to misguided people who have "bought" the "anti-self defense (anti-gun)" people's lies and false statistics. We will be adding to this page on a regular basis until these stories take up more room than we've got in this web site, then we'll create a new site and link to it from this page. If you come back here regularly, you'll soon have plenty of ammunition to use in any debate about self defense and gun control and the efficacy of honest citizens being armed.