FAQ about Junior Handling
Click Here to go to The Westminster Kennel Club Jr Petition Page
Above is a picture of myself and Calais Country Hotshot of Carolina, going BOS in Eagle Colorado.
Below are some questions I've been asked or have asked myself regarding Junior handling.
When did you start Showing?
- I started in 4-H when I was 8 years old.
Where did you learn to show?
- From my 4-H club, K-9's and Kids
- From my Breeders Terri & Libby Morgan & Selena Poplin, my good friends, Amanda and Sarah
- From going to AKC shows until I was 10 and watching everyone
What would you tell anyone that wants to get into showing Dogs?
Click Here to go to My Favorite Links
- To Practice, Practice, Practice
- Never copy anyone else exactly, you have to develop your own style. And don't be leery of telling someone that their idea didn't work for you.
- Never be afraid to ask or give help.
- Always congratulate the winner and be a good sport.
- Always act with integrity and good ethical practices. No one can ever take those away.
Click Here to go to My ASCA Brags and Pics Page
Click Here to go to My AKC Brags and Pics Page
Click Here to go to the 4-H Club Page
Click Here to go to My NSYNC Concert Picture Page