Aseania Seaview Langkawi
Simpang 3, Jln Pantai Tengah,
01700 Langkawi, Kedah.
Tel.: 04-955 2020
- This is a newly upgraded property in Langkawi into 4-star resort. For fun and enjoyment, Aseania Seaview Langkawi provides members with Malaysia's longest swimming pool (154.4 metre in length) incorporate with a wave pool, lazy river and waterfalls. For dining or casual get-together, we have Laguna Cafe to provide members with sumptuous meals from finer food to ala carte snacks.
Rachado Point Port Dickson
Tanjung Biru Batu 10
71050 Si-Rusa, Negeri Sembilan.
- it is strategically located in the scenic seaview town of Port Dickson, fronting the sea. It will never a dull moment at Bayu Beach Resort with many exciting sea sports facilities: jet-skiing, wind-surfing, canoeing and catamran. A perfect getaway for the city dwellers seeking to a temporary escape the hustle and bustle of a hective life!
The Legend Resort Cherating
Lot1290, Sungai Karang
Tel.: 09- 581 9818
- It is located in one of the Malaysia's premier beach destination, Cherating... Nestle amidst lush foliage this rustic village resort depicts picture of charm and senerity on a more than 16 acres site with an exclusive beach front. The resort offers you an opportunity to experience a total care-free living. Step into the comforts of modern living in a rustic beach resort. Sea sport and island tours are available. It is located 40 km north of Kuantan.
Country Villas, Country Heights
WTC Club (World Tennis Club)
43000 Kajang, Selangor DE
- It boast of being the Malaysia's first mediteranean-style water front homes. Country Villas brings the ultimate experience in country living. Conveniently situated at the Kajang Interchange, these low-rise Country Villas are surrounded by beautiful landscaped environment with accessories that complement each unit. Other facilities available are swimming pool, tennis, volleyball, children's playground, BBQ area and big field for family games.
Genting View Resort
Km 10, Genting Highland Highland!
- The resort is ideally set atop the hills of Genting Highlands. It offers a numerous vacation diversions. Explore the scenic rainforests and gurgling streams or simply enjoy many facilities available: heated swimming pools and spa, tennis, squash, indoor games and children play centre. The nearby Genting Highland Park offers a golf course, a movie theater and a theme park.
Merit Sri Sayang Resort
188 Jalan Batu Ferringi
- The apartment lies in the heart of famed Batu Feringgi Beach in Penang. Towering majestically above its surroundings, Merit Rasa Sayang offers holiday makers with an ideal blend of resort style living. Relaxation comes in the form of a beautiful lanscaped free swimming pool, complimented by a 100 foot-water slide, jacussi, sauna, gymnasium and tennis court. There are also a hair and beauty salon, mini market and laundrette for your convenience.
Hotel Royal Crown
41/55 Nanai Rd
66-76-340 463 / 274
- It is located in PHUKET, an island province of southern Thailand. Phuket offeres a natural beauty, white sands beaches and crystal clear waters. Attraction in Phuket are abundant - shopping, cultural shows, exotic visits to nearby islands such as Phangha Bar and Phi Phi Island, seafood restaurants and various water sport activities. The resort is sitting on Patong Hill from where you can have a nice view of the Andaman Sea or the beautiful sunset.
2511 Point Nepean Rd
Rye, Victoria 3941
- is a beach resort located at the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. Minutes away from the safe port waters of Philip Bay. Nearby attractions include Arthur's Seat with chair lift and spectacular views, wineries, craft workshiops and delightful rural and coastline scenery. Philip Island is about 40 km away is known chietly for its nightly parade of fairy penguins but it is also a home to koalas and seals. While at Philip Island, make sure to enjoy the damous lobster dinner.
Club Panoly Resort
For more information, please visit
- is a tropical vavation club in Boracay Island, Philipines. This bow-tie shaped island, rimmed by towering coconut trees and fine white sand beaches, offers a restful escape from the hustle and bustle of the everyday world. Sail into a romantic native "banca" cruise or enjoy swimming, fishing, scuba diving, sunbathing, jet-skiing or water skiing. The more adventurous might want to go on an island hopping cruise, visit the bat's cave, trek around the island, gather puka shells, or go for night fishing and diving.