Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Blackdragon
His fan fiction is here.

The Blackdragon Story: Part I

Long ago before the very first Mortal Kombat tournament began, a clan known as the Lin Kuei, ruled most of China. The Lin Kuei had an army of ninjas to kill any one who gets in their way. One warrior of the Lin Kuei didn't like the killing, the chaos and destruction in villages, cities, and towns. His name was Sub-Zero, and he was one of the Lin Kuei's best warrior. Sub-Zero never liked the Lin Kuei, but the only reason why he hates them so much was because ever since he was a baby, the leader of the Lin Kuei told him that he killed his parents and his twin brother (which he wasn't, they we're separated at birth). All his life, Sub-Zero had this rage build inside of him and vowed revenge for the death of his family. Also to put away the Lin Kuei forever. Sub-Zero wasn't the only one who wanted to leave them. Others such as Scorpion (his rival back then)Reptile, Rain, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Ermac (all these listed, future members of the Blackdragon) also wanted to leave the clan. The problem is that if any member wanted to leave the clan, they will get beat up by every member and get killed by the leader. One day the clan attacked a city and Sub-Zero was ordered to a destroy innocent families. He refused and then the leader ordred him to kill. He didn't do it, so the leader had no choice but to kill the families himself. Sub-Zero couldn't stand it anymore that he let out the biggest punch right into the leader's face. The impact was so strong that the leader flew and was rammed into a wall. He began to wipe out around 8 or 10 members of the clan. Then he escaped and ran away. He went back to the headquarters so that he can destory the home of the Lin Kuei by doing one of his dangrous deep freeze and shatter them into pieces. Meanwhile, the leader was so furious that he came up with a plan to eliminate Sub-Zero. Make cybernetic Lin Kuei ninjas. With this invention, he needs one of his rookies to be one of his first test and prototype. If he succeeds, he can make his whole army into cybernetic warriors and rule the world.

To be continued...