1. Measurement of Ll , La ,Lb and Lg X-ray production cross- sections in some high Z elements by 60 keV photons.
Phys. Rev. A 31 5 (1985) 2918-2921.
2. Measurement of Ll , La ,Lb and Lg X-ray production cross-section in some high Z elements at Sn K X-ray energies.
Third International Symposium on Radiation Physics.
University of Ferrara, Ferrara, ITALY (1985)
3. Measurement of L and M shell X-ray production cross-section by 6 keV photons.
X-Ray Spectrometry 14 4 (1985) 195-198
4. Measurement of anisotropy of LIII subshell fluorescent X-rays of thorium.
Sixth National Symposium on Radiation Physics.
Kalpakkam (1986). INDIA.
5. Measurement of relative LIII subshell X-ray intensity ratios in elements Pb, Th and U.
The Proceedings of National Seminar on X-ray Spectrometry and allied areas. Nagpur (1985) INDIA.
6. Measurement of average M Shell fluorescence yields in Gold and Uranium.
Ind. J. Phys. 58 A (1984) 366-367
7. Energy dependence of photon induced L shell X-ray intensity ratios in Ta and W.
Pramana 22, 2 (1984) 79-88
8. Measurement of average M-shell fluorescence yields in some high Z elements.
Physica C 124 (1984) 279-281
9. Z dependence of photon induced Ll /La X-ray intensity ratios in some elements 73 ? Z ? 92.
Ind. J. Phys. 58 A (1984) 361-362
10. A method for efficiency calibration of Si(Li) and HpGe detectors at low energies.
Nuc.Phys. & Solid state physics symposium. BARC, Dec.22-27 (1983).
University of Mysore, Mysore-570 006. INDIA
11. Energy dependence of photon induced L shell X-ray intensity ratios in some high Z elements.
J.Phys. B : At. Mol. Phys. 16 (1983) 4313-4322
12. Further measurements of relative intensities of L-Shell X-rays in some high Z elements.
Nat.Acad.Sc.Lett. 5 10 (1982) 345-347
13. Measurement of relative intensities of L-Shell X-rays in some high Z elements.
J.Phys. B: At Mol. Phys. 15 10 (1982) 3377-3382
14. Measurement of L Shell fluorescence X-ray intensities.
International Conference on X-ray and Atomic Inner- shell
Physics August 23-27 (1982) Oregon, USA
15. Measurement of relative intensities for K and L shell X-rays.
Fourth National Symposium on Radiation Physics.
Oct,5-7 (1981) Punjabi University Patiala - 147 002. INDIA
16. Germanium Ka and Kb X-ray escape to photo-peak ratios in high purity Germanium detectors.
Silver Jubilee Physics Symposium, December,28,1981-Jan 1, 1982, BARC, Trombay, Bombay - 400 085 (INDIA)
17. Minimisation of target self absorption correction factor in XRF experiments.
National Seminar on Atomic Inner-shell ionisation Process and related areas.
Indian Society for Radiation Physics, February 19-20, Punjabi University Patiala - 147 002. INDIA.
18. Experimental investigation of angular dependence of photon induced L-shell X- ray emission intensity.
Pramana, 35, 1 (1990) 105-114
19. Some studies of passivation of Hg 1-x Cdx Te.
National Seminar on Recent Trends in IR materials and devices.
March 17-19, Solid State Physics Laboratory, Lucknow Road, Delhi
20. A new, simple design of XYZ -micromanipulator for semiconductor experiments
National Symposium on Instrumentation, Jan 24-26, 1991. Madras, India.
21. A new technique for dactyloscopy.
Submitted for award to National Bureau of Crimes and Records, 1991
22. A new design of water sampler for pollution studies.
Invention Intelligence, Feb, 1993, 74-75
23. A method of auto-exhaust pollution control.
National seminar on radiation, environment and man
Oct. 8-9, 1992 University of Mysore - 570 006. INDIA
24. Position sensitive detector for charged particle and low energy photon detection
Tenth National Symposium on Radiation Physics
August 17-20, Kalpakkam, Madras, INDIA
25. Characterisation of ma:Si:H / aSi:H films for solar cell applications with C-V and DLTS measurements
Journal of the Instrument Society of India vol 29 (4) 197-206, 1999.
Contact me My Resume Research Publications My Books Inventions & Designs My Poems My Oil Paintings Indian Astrology
and Lal Kitab
Vaastu Shastra Mystic
Indian Cuisine My Photo Gallery Other Hobbies Multipathy System Ayurvedic
My Favourite Ghazals Prophecies and Predictions My Favourite Sites