Hey, did you miss an episode, or do you want to catch up? well here is the place to do it.. READ ON....
- Episode 1: SCOTT FREE- Scott, a troubled new student is brought to Mt. Horizon against his will, and tries to escape. Meanwhile Louis tells Peter that the school is in danger of being shut down, as the property is being foreclosed by the bank.
- Episode 2: BABE IN ARMS- The students help search for Ginger's six-year-old daughter , Lucy, who has wandered off into the woods during a picnic. Shelby is acting out terribly and we learn the troubling secrets of her past.
- Episode 3:WALKING THE LINE- Peter goes to New York City to reconcile with his father and get help in securing a loan to save the school. Meanwhile the students are anxious about taking the PSATs.
- Episode 4:OUR STRONGEST LINK- To teach the kids about teamwork, Hannah and Peter enter a Horizon squad into Junior Eco-Challenge. The students struggle to come together as a team.
- Episode 5:WHAT REMAINS- During a difficult wilderness adventure, Juliette falls into an uncharted cave and discovers the remains of a primitive girl. Peter, the students and a search-and-rescue townies search for Juliette
- Episode 6:CROSSROADS- As Katherine prepares for graduation she falls into a depression after being caught with her new boyfriend and having to face her disappointed parents. Meanwhile, Sophie gives the kids a parenting assignment.
- Episode 7:WORLDS APART- Auggie goes home for a weekend and he is influenced by his older brother to sell drugs to rich kids at Horizon. Peter considers Chloe's offer to bring in investors to help Horizon, much to Sophie's disapproval.
- Episode 8: SEDUCTIONS- when a powerful rainstorm hits the town and the school, the faculty tries to keep the students under control as the school starts to flood. Meanwhile, Shelby's attmept to seduce Scott brings back memories of the ordeal with his stepmother.
- Episode 9: HOPE FALLS- A new students death at the school shakes Hannah's faith in her ability and she resigns. Frank, the school founder, takes the students on a hike to Hope Falls and teaches them how to greive.
- Episode 10:CLOSE ENCOUNTERS- Scott steals a kayak and runs away from school, and heads down a treacherous river. Meanwhile , Shelby falls in love with a abused and abanndoned horse and is devastated when the horse gets sick.
- Episode 11:THE KIDS STAY IN THE PICTURE-Peter's ex-wife (and Horizon's new CEO) tries to make a slick and rather superficial promotional film about the school. Ezra and Daisy ask if they can be involved and help portray the school as it really is.
- Episode 12: BEST BEHAVIOR-During a school visit, Ezra is surprised when it appears that his parents have gotten back together. Juliette learns that her mother is going to be remarried for the fifth time.
- Episode 13:WHEREFORE ART THOU- Peter and Sophie find out that Auggie and Jules ran away. They run far out into the next counties. Auggie and Jules become closer. Daisy and Ezra examine there problems and think that their parents problems might be passed down to them. Auggie then gets arrested for shoplifting. Peter finds them and gets Auggie. Later Jules and Auggie wont have any connection together for a while.
- Episode 14: ATTENTION DEFICIT-The arrival of Dwight, a special-concern student sparks discord at Horizon. When Dwight and Scott come to blows, they are sent on a survival hike together.
- Episode 15: EXPOSED- An undercover magazine reporter comes to Horizon, posing as a student. The kids secretly discover her identity and make up extreme tales of their own crimes and histories.
- Episode 16: INNOCENCE-Scott, Shelby, Juliette, Auggie, and Daisy head out on wilderness solo expeditions. During the hike, Peter learns that his father has had a heart attack.