Is Paul Dead (cont.)
- Inside the booklet accompanying Magical Mystery Tour, there is a picture of "Paul" sitting at a desk on which there is a sign that reads, "I was you."
- On the Sgt. Pepper's cover. Paul is holding a black instrument. Black gives a feeling of death in Western culture.
- On the back cover of Sgt. Peppers, the other Beatles face forward while Paul's back is turned to us.
- Billy Shears = BillyS hears = Billys hear = Billys here
- On the infamous Butcher Cover, the raw meat that the Beatles hold in this picture symbolizes how mangled Paul's body became during the crash.
- On the cover of Yesterday...and Today Paul looks like he's in a coffin in the cover shot.
- On the back cover of Abbey Road, a crack runs through "The Beatles". Does this symbolize a split in the group?
- Pictures also show a scar on Paul's lip, which supposedly had never been there before.
- In the song Come Together, John sings, "one and one and one is three." Three Beatles?