This is some cool stuff that I have noticed about some songs and different things that I feel I should point out to my fellow everclear fans.
A lot of people notice the lil' things
- The police man that said George's death was just another overdose, must feel really stupid now, if he's even alive.
- In the first 2 cd's they spelled Everclear with a capitol E. In the next 3 cd's they spelled everclear with a lower case e. How do you write it? I go by everclear with a lower case, because it's the most recent way.
- It took me 3 years to find the secret track on SMFTA. I Will Be Hating You For Christmas is now one of my favorite songs.
- What is the first picture of, in the SMFTA cd cover?
- Art whispers something in the beginning of Learning How To Smile.
- I have been to Santa Monica and Summerland- they are both beautiful places to visit!!
- The little note that Art wrote about their song All F**ked Up...helped me convince my mom to let me get the cd.
- In the beginning of Rock Star Art says, Look at me, Go! hahahaha. Wooo! Look at me! Wooo!
- What is making that noise in the very beginning of Misery Whip? It sounds like a washing machine or something!
- Did you ever think of how cute Art sounds when he says, What in the fuck are you laughing at?
- In the beginning of Here We Go Again Davey says, Let's go to the movies!!
- I have memorized all the words that the girl says in Unemployed Boyfriend, and what Lars Fox says in AM Radio :) Also the entire media intro, Ataraxia.
- In the beginning of One Hit Wonder someone is repeating -Bigger and Badder and Better Than You- over and over again in a weird voice. It's really quiet and you have to turn it up very loud in order to hear it faintly.
- In The Laughing World Art says I jet 31 times before the song ends.
- Someone coughs at the beginning of Loser Makes Good.
- After Art says No one can push my buttons like you do, in I'm On Your Time, and the music stops for a second or so, he says WAIT and then the music starts again.