If you are a
parent, read this. Better yet, keep it
where you can read it regularly.
1) My hands are small, dont expect
perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a
picture, or throw a ball. My legs are
short, slow down so that I can keep up
2) My eyes have not seen the world as
yours have; let me explore it safely;
dont restrict me unnecessarily.
3) Make time for me, housework will
always be there; I am only little once.
4) I have feelings too; dont nag me
about my inquisitiveness. Treat me as you
would like to be treated.
5) I am a gift, treasure me as God
intended. Hold me accountable, give me
guidelines to live by, discipline me with
6) I need encouragement to grow, not
empty praise. Go easy, you can correct
the things I do without putting me down.
7) Give me the freedom to make decisions,
even if they are not always right. Permit
me to fall, so I can learn to walk.
8) Dont do things repeatedly for
me; that makes me feel like my efforts do
not measure up to your expectations.
Please do not compare me with others; I
am me, not them.
9) Dont be afraid to leave me with
grandparents so that you can have a
weekend together. Kids need some times
away from parents, just as parents need
some time away from children. Besides it
shows us that your marriage is something
10) Take me to Gods house and introduce
me to Him, because I will need Him for
the rest of my life
children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb is a
reward." PSALM 127:3