Welcome to the character section. You may notice that there
is no pictures whatsoever. The simple solution is....
i wanted to improve your loading times...yeah...Well-eventually
i'll add some pictures, when i learn how to use Netscape
Composer of type HTML, which, will probably be on a cold day in hell...
So, uh...enjoy the descriptions.
People who fight for the Benefit of those who cannot fight!
- PARN-YAY! The knight whose vitues are perfect, while his IQ certainly could use some improvment. He starts out with a skill level of a confused 4 year old with a sword. However, he improves. Gradually. One must always take baby steps. However, he gets Deedlit, which pretty much cancels out any fault he has has. So POP! POP! PARN!
- DEEDLIT- Well, with this lovely little elf proved my theory about her in VOl. 3 of the TV series. SHE IS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON (except Wagnard maybe) IN THE WHOLE SHOW! She killed Shooting Star single handidly. Granted he had been stabbed through a few times. But still...she delivered the Coup De Grace..and probably didn't need the other men to help her in the first place. Anyways, she's an elf. Yup, those long pointy ears usually indicate a species not human. And she's a really powerful shaman. Tree huggers have military might in that world i guess. And she's good with a sword. And she's Kawaii. Did i mention there's a Deedlit shrine on this site?
- SLAYN- A wise sorcerer. He creates what would be known as a special effects budget. If u need some support, this guy can give it. He basically just covers all the other's asses while they fight, and does a pretty damn good job of it.
- LEYLIA(I'm pretty sure i misspelled that, don't email me saying how I'm an idiot who can't spell a character's name)- She's what Etoh should have been. If u don't know who Etoh is, he's the Priest of Marfa from the OAV's, whose use was, nil. Leylia on the other hand does stuff, which includes countering spells from priests of evil gods and praying for protection. She is married to Slayn. She's the daughter of Neese, who was one of the six legendary heroes, and for a time a host of Karla. She feels guilty about the Karla thing. Her daughter-named 'Little Neese'(how original), is supposedly supposed to play some major role in the TV show. So far, i've only seen 2 scenes with her in it. But-as the Einstein in Red Alert so wisely said..
- GHIM- Kick ass fighter, and one of my favorite characters. He's a battle axe wielding dwarf who takes crap from no one. Except for one little problem. My favorite characters have an unhealthy tendancy to die. Example: Kaji, Asuka, and Misato from NGE(technically Asuka died), and that one guy who was only in the first two episoded of Vision of Evascaflowne, who could hold one of those huge swords with his bare hands. Well- u can probably guess that Ghim meets his maker.
- KING KASHUE- The mercenary King of Flaim. He's a grandmaster at the sword, and is Parn's idol. He's in Ashram's league at swordplay. Pretty cool all around character.
- SHIRIS- For hire mercernary who eventually joins up with Parn's crowd. She has a crush on Parn, but alas, an elf has caught his eye. Sux to be her. She's been partners with Orson for years.
- ORSON- He's a Berserker. How he reached his state of Berserkness, was through a tramatic childhood experience of seeing his older sister get killed by monsters during the War of Heroes, letting the spirit of Hyurii posses him. He's been partners with Shiris for years. Unfortunantly for him, he seems to suffer the fate of most favorite characters of mine. Maybe I should just stop picking favorite characters.
People Whose Presence Raises Life Insurance Rates
- ASHRAM- He isn't truly evil. Just ambitious. He is a sword wielding black armor wearing bringer of death upon all that stands in his way. He also has a talent for dying in memorable scenes. Has feeling for Pirotess.
- PIROTESS-Dark elf of Marmo who has a thing for Ashram. Kinda like Deedlit's evil twin. Which makes me think...if Parn is like Ashram, and Deedlit is like Pirotess...perhaps that represents the balance in Lodoss that Karla wants.
- WAGNARD- Crazy sorcerer who wants to ressurect the God of Destruction, Kardis, so he can learn every spell. Run of the mill power crazy sorcerer bent on destroying the world in the name of knowledge in my opinion.
Ominous Presences Which Believe in Neutrality
- KARLA- She's 500 years old. The human brain isn't meant to last that long. Which leads to the lack of sane cells in her evil little circlet. Very strict advocate of balance of good and evil. Hosts for her include Leylia and Woodchuck(the cool thief).