Read the following and if you agree to the disclaimers and the NEW ORDER INSTRUCTIONS then proceed to order. Sorry about all rules but that's the way it's gotta be.
*Postage and insurance is to be paid by the buyer. All orders are sent by the U.S. postal service.
*Insurance is optional. Uninsured packages damaged or lost in the mail are not the responsibility of Toy Hell. Toy Hell and it's employees will do their best job to pack items so that will be protected.
*Refunds will not be given for items opened, removed from their package or damaged. You've got 30 days to return items for a refund if you're dissatisfied.
NEW ORDER INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose the items you want. Contact us by e-mail to inquire about the availability of items and the cost of postage to your area. You must provide your full name and address as well as a clear list of items you are interested in ordering.
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send e-mail at any time but please note that Toy Hell's e-mail will is often only checked on the 10th and 20th of every month. Therefore do not send multiple e-mails. If you send an email on the 1st then be prepared to wait until the 10th to get a response. *I actually try to check the e-mail every day but this is a disclaimer : )
2. Get a reply. We will reply to your e-mail with the availability of your item/items. If any of your items are available then we will give you a quote for postage.
Postage rates are based on the cost of previous orders. If you have been overcharged then you are entitled to a reimbursement. Postage to areas outside the U.S. are generally more expensive. Therefore orders outside the U.S. will often be quoted a higher postage rate than the actual cost but the difference will always be returned to you inside your package.
3. Pay for your order. Pay for your order with a money order in U.S. funds payable to David Kolodny-Nagy. (For faster payment by credit card use PAY PAL! Info Below.) Be sure to include a note with your payment that clearly states your name, address and the items you are buying. Send to:
The P.O. Box is checked ONLY on the 29th of every month. Toy Hell ships out orders ONLY on the 30th of every month. Therefore you will have approximately 13 days to send a payment from the time you have been told of your items' availability. If your payment arrives after the 30th your items will be shipped out on the 30th of the following month.
4. Pay for your order with PayPal. For faster payment by credit card use PAY PAL! PayPal is a free secure online service for transfering money. By joining PayPal you will get $5 just for joining!! Toy Hell's current paypal account is under the e-mail address of email@example.com. When paying through paypal be sure to include a message attached to the payment that clearly states your name, address and the items you are buying. To pay with PayPal just click on the link below.
5. TRADES -Yes, I'm always happy to trade- especially if for items I need MISB TRANSFORMERS and G-1 JAPANESE TRANSFORMERS. E-mail me a list of what you've got. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for my Want List- yes, the want list is very specific but don't let it scare you off. There are tons more stuff I am looking for. In fact there are times I will trade for practically anything Transformer or robot related.
When conducting a trade I generally insist that you send your items first. Once your items have arrived I will send yours. Sorry, I just have had a lot of really bad experiences on trades in the past. *However, if you have a considerable amount of positive feedback on ebay I may be willing for items to be sent at the same time.
6. QUESTIONS? For questions about the toys themselves or ordering instructions just email toyhell: email@example.com
After that date a new question recipient may be designated. However please read instructions, toy descriptions and examine pictures thoroughly before emailing us with a question. Toy Hell unfortunately does not have much time to answer questions.
If you feel you need to know more about me before dealing with me feel free to Click here to check my references at ebay. Yes, I did get a few NEUTRAL reviews but I am proud to say I never RIPPED ANYONE OFF nor will I! My primary focus is filmmaking and as such I am often off on shoots- that is why I am only able to fill orders once a month. Some people don't understand that. There will even be times I will only be able to fill orders a few times a year but I'll be sure to post a notice before that happens.
I apologize for all this formality but these rules must be followed for Toy Hell to operate. Hopefully this will result in increased efficiency. Thank you. -DKN-