Money -- Money is only necessary to buy photos from Hedo photographer ($7 a piece), items in the gift shop or to go on various tours offered by Hedo. They do accept credit cards also though. About $200 is about right. Leave it in your safe deposit box in your room until you need it.
Items Not to Bring
- Iron and Ironing Board -- Every room does have these items!
- Volley ball/basketball -- Entertainment staff has the volleyballs. Ask any of them for it. Basketball is either under the basket or in the billiards room.
- Towels -- Plenty of nice big yellow beach towels although there is occasionally a shortage. When place is at full capacity, you want to keep the towels with you as towels do get hard to find then.
- Snorkelling equipment -- Resort has plenty of these and fins at the Sports Shop by the Prude Beach. They also have life jackets for going out on boats or snorkelling.
- Sailboat -- They provide you with one if you want from the Sports Shack. They provide Sunbirds and catamarans.
Trivia question of Hedo == Where is the Hedo designer's signature and what is it??? Hint: Look to teh eastern part of the complex.
The Third Tit's Favorite Web Sites
- While you need no reservations for the Jamaican restaurant, you must have them for Pastafari, the Italian sit down restaurant and Munihana's, the Japanese restaurant. Make them with Simone or Leslie in the main office during the day and the front lobby desk after hours. You can now make reservations for a whole week in advance.
- Looking for a quiet spot to just sit, drink or read? Try the Wedding Gazebo between the nude pool and the Jamaican restaurant or the Sunset Bar above the Jamamican restaurant. Sunsets at either spot are fantastic!
- Want to drive the staff mad? Sit in the bus stops and ask passing staff when the next bus is coming. After getting bored with that, make love in them. Just know you won't be the first to do that!!
Return to The Third Tit Home Page
Hedo 3 Tours
Great Hedo 3 Staff Members
Awards Given The Third Tit
Third Tit Trip Reports
Hedo II/III Comparisons
Hedo III Photos