Where in the World is Yvonne Diamond?
Agenda, News and Future Plans
- Travel Plans (Long Trips) - Summer of 2007, canoe trip down Colorado river from Hoover Dam to Parker Dam
- Travel Plans (Short Trips) - Universal, the beach (at Malibu), Skiing-Bear Mountain, and Mountain High. Sailboarding and canoeing at Big Bear Lake this summer
- Yoni News - Almost achieved BSA Eagle rank... His project is complete! (Just paperwork now), Having just turned 16, driving is now on the table. Last summer, he worked as a High Adventure Instructor at Camp Three Falls in Ventura County. This summer at Holcomb Valley Scout Ranch in Big Bear, running the rifle range. January '08 he'll be shipping off for 5 1/2 months at Grizzly Academy, the National Guard military school at Camp San Luis Obispo. Then, back to Camp for the summer session. In the fall of '08, he's planning to work on his EMT certificate, and will hopefully have already finished his Red Cross First Aid and CPR classes. He can then begin Ski Patrol in Big Bear after his 18th birthday. Moving right along...
- Marshall News - At seven and a half years old, he's only lost three teeth (with a 4rd due out any minute now), loves animals and the beach, and is a MONSTER on skiis. Last summer, he made All-Stars for his T-Ball team, and is playing again this summer for a different League. He just started his Scouting Career, now an official Cub Scout who has earned his Bobcat and Tiger ranks. He's got an incredible imagination (having recently taken up speaking 'Dog', and caught 4 trout on our last excursion.
- Yvonne Diamond - Published articles located at ___________
- Heuda Everthot - Published articles located at ___________
- Photo Gallery located at site ___________
- Contact: (661) 878-1621
- We went sailing in Marina del Rey in October. It was a Regatta, and Yoni's boat came in 4th place. Marshall and my boat came in 2nd. Now, Marshall, who got to drive the 15 minutes back through the harbor to the slip (barking orders all the way), thinks he's hot stuff because his plaque reads 2nd place to Yoni's 4th. Sibling rivalry... Got to love it! We're still looking to buy property near Big Bear, now that the Drunks and Tweekers have made it unsafe for me to have my kids at the Ranch. It was bound to happen eventually. The growth in the area has been phenomenal. An elementary school is under construction at the bottom of my hill, and it is only a matter of time until the mini-malls and housing tracts move in right along with it. Finding a new paradise is a lot of research and paperwork, but hopefully will be well worth the effort. The Big Bear area has a lot to offer ski bums, water rats, and those of us who require peace, quiet, and privacy. The Search continues...
Diamonds Lawnchair Acoustic Theatre
Boy Scouts of America
California DMV Reform Initative
Thank you for visiting my Home Page. As my schedule is complicated, I hope this information will assist in your efforts to keep up with me. Much is happening this year, and we're all very excited!
Please keep in touch, and make it a good one...