Medium Format Stereo Photos:
Web photos can never match the detail and "wow" factor of medium format stereo slides viewed in a good viewer. But here are scans of a few of my slides to allow you to get an idea of what I shoot.
- My daughters Emily & Beth : Parallel view , Cross view. Taken with SR225 camera, handheld. One of five shots I took with the camera before the shutter failed :-(
- Night photo of downtown Saskatoon : Parallel view , Cross view. Taken with Bronica S2A and 80mm f2.4 lens using my 3' slidebar. Super sharp photo in person with some retinal rivalry in clouds and water.
- Another night photo of downtown Saskatoon showing Radisson Hotel and Broadway Bridge : Parallel view , Cross view. Taken with a my two Ricohflexs (VII and Super) using my 3' slidebar. Not nearly as sharp (original slide) as the Bronica shots but the lack of retinal rivalry is nice.
- Fisheye of Bridge and downtown Saskatoon : Parallel view , Cross view , Closeup (2d). Taken with Fisheye66 camera using 17mm f4 Fish-Eye-Takumar lens. Not great 3d when seen on the web but gives you the idea of what the FE66 can do.
- Moss and fall leaves : Parallel view , Cross view , Closeup (2d). Taken with Fisheye66 camera using 35mm f3.5 SMC Takumar lens (non-fisheye). Shows the bigger (~54mm) image circle of this lens vs the fish-eye.
- Swarovski crystal cat : Parallel view , Cross view. Taken with Bronica S2A camera using 80mm f2.4 lens on bellows. Lighting is from my Cabin Light Panel.
- Canada Day (1997) Fireworks Finale: Parallel view , Cross view . Taken with two Ricohflex's on an 8' bar. EPY film.
- Amaryllis Stamens: Parallel view , Cross view . Taken with a Super Ricohflex on a slidebar using a +11 diopter 2 element CU lens. Velvia film and flash.
- More to come.
Don't know how to freeview 3d images: See my tutorial page.
Photos and text copyright 1997 - 2003 Greg Erker
Back to my