EVeR WoNDeR Why?
1. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
2. How do you KNOW it's new and improved dog food?
3. Why do they put locks on the doors of 24-hour stores?
4. What do they use to ship styrofoam?
5. Why is it called rush hour when everything moves so slow?
6. Why do they call then express lanes when during rush hour everything is stopped?
7. Why is abreviation such a long word?
8. If sour milk is used to make yogurt, how do you know when yogurt has gone bad?
9. Why is there an expiry date on my sour cream container?
10. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
11. Why do we send cargo by ship, and shipments by car?
12. Why call it a building if it's already been built?
13. Why do kamikazee pilots wear helmets?
14. How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
15. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
16. Does 'virgin wool' come from sheep the shepherd hasn't caught yet?
17. If the front of your car says 'DODGE', do you really need a horn?
18. What do sheep count when they can't get to sleep?
19. When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
20. Does fuzzy logic tickle?
21. Do blind eskimoes heave seeing-eye sled dogs?
22. Do they have reserved parking for non-handicap people at the Special Olympics?
23. Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
24. How come wrong numbers are never busy?
25. Do radioactve cats have 18 half-lives?
26. If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
27. Why call it "take" a dump, when you leave something behind?
28. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
29. Why call then hot water heaters if the water is already hot?
30. If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?
31. If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
32. If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?
33. When a cow laughs does milk come up its nose?
34. Why do they put braille on the number pads of drive-through bank machines?
35. How did a fool and his money GET together?
36. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick Teflon on the pan?
37. How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
38. If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
39. What's another word for thesaurus?
40. What would we have called the color orange if it wasn't a fruit?