BAY Route History
|Last updated March 19th, 2002||By Peter Coulman|
An aerial view of downtown Toronto, looking north in 1926. The original Union Station is the long, arched-roof building in the middle, and Yonge Street is the throughfare immediately to its left. The bridge one block to the west of the station carries BAY cars to the Docks.
Gordon H. Jarrett photo/Northway Survey Corp. Ltd.