By arrangement with York Township, a bus route from Keele Street to Humber (Lambton Hotel) replaced the LAMBTON car line along Dundas Street from Runnymede Road to Lambton Loop. Due to road repairs, for a few days the bus operated only as far as Scarlett Road.
April 11th, 1929
Maple Leaf Coach Lines acquired by Gray Coach Lines. Maple Leaf's ISLINGTON route (Runnymede to Bloor, via Dundas) combined with Toronto Transportation Commission LAMBTON route. Both routes operated with "red" city buses, but later transferred to Gray Coach Lines. Islington route, from Runnymede via Dundas to Bloor and Dundas in Islington. No change to LAMBTON routing.
June 4th, 1929
Extended over new high-level bridge to Dundas & Lambton Avenue (now Prince Edward Drive).
June 8th, 1942
Due to wartime restrictions, LAMBTON service cut back to Runnymede Loop instead of proceeding to Keele Street.
January 1st, 1946
Original looping resumed via Dundas, Keele, Annette and Mavety Streets, instead of using Runnymede Loop.
November 3rd, 1947
West terminal looping counterclockwise via Lambton Avenue, Government Road and Earlington Avenue, instead of wyeing at Lambton & Dundas.
February 3rd, 1950
Due to traffic congestion, western loop operated in the reverse direction.
January 1st, 1954
Included in new Metropolitan Toronto operation, and Gray Coaches replaced by "red" city buses.
Name reused for the former 30 DUNDAS bus. Route extended in the east via south on Quebec Avenue to High Park Station and cut back in the west to loop at Six Points (Kipling Avenue). Service further west on Dundas Street provided by new 3 KINGSWAY bus.
KIPLING HIGH PARK STN
daily, 18 hours/day
November 22nd, 1980
Co-incident with the extension of the Bloor-Danforth subway, 30 LAMBTON buses now run into the new Kipling station. No change to hours or headways.