Islamic daily life:|
- Have you prayed Fajr, every day with the group, in the Masjid?
- Did you perform all of the prayers daily, inside the Masjid, with the group?
- Did you read from the Book of Allah (Qur'an) today?
- Did you mention Allah and Glorify Him after each prayer?
- Did you keep the extra prayers (Sunnah) before or after each prayer?
- Were you concentrating daily on your prayers by meditating on what you said in your
- Have you remembered Death and the Tomb today?
- Have you thought about the Day of Judgment and its overwhelming hardship?
- Have you asked Allah tree times to permit you into Paradise? Because if you say: "Oh
Allah, permit me into Paradise." three times, the Paradise will reply: "Oh Allah allow
him to enter me."
- Have you asked Allah to protect you from the Hellfire today, three times? If you did
the Hellfire will say: "Oh Allah, protect him from me." [both hadith by Tirmidhi]
- Did you read a Hadith about the Prophet(sAas) today?
- Haven't you thought about being away from those who are evil doers?
- Haven't you tried to avoid laughing and joking too much or too often?
- Did you thank Allah for bestowing on you the hearing, sight, good heart, and all the
- Did you pay charity today to the poor and needy?
- Did you get angry for your own sake or for the sake of Allah?
- Did you avoid arrogance and self admiration?
- Have you cried today out of the fearfulness of Allah?
- Did you mention Allah after Fajr or Isha prayer?
- Have you asked Allah to forgive you from the sins and transgressions that you have
committed, by making (astaghfir) seeking forgiveness from sins?
- Did you ask Allah sincerely and honestly today to grant you shaheed (martyrdom)?
The Prophet(sAas) said: "The one who asks Allah sincerely to grant him shaheed,
Allah will grant it to him even though he dies in his bed." [Muslim]
- Did you ask Allah to stabilize your heart and your religion?
- Did you take the opportunity, make supplications (du'a) in the hours that Allah
- Did you buy a new Islamic book for the sake of learning from it the knowledge of the
- Did you seek forgiveness for the Believers, men and women, alive or dead, because if
you did Allah will reward you for each of them.
- Did you thank Allah for His Blessings on you, by making you Muslim and for the
Blessings of Islam?
- Did you visit a brother or sister for the sake of Allah?
- Did you invite people to Allah, your family, your brothers, sisters, or neighbors, or
those whom you have been in contact with?
- Were you kind to your parents today?
- Have you faced a problem and did you say? "Inna li lehi wa inna leh raja'oon" (By
Allah we are created and to Him we shall return).
- Have you made du'a by saying: "Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You, by the things I have
committed wrongfully and knowingly. And I seek forgiveness for the things that I have
committed without my knowledge." If you say this Allah will wipe off the big sins and the