2. BexXx was also born in Michigan...and shouts to Ter cuz she's a homegirl, too!
5. Kid Rock
8. Part of the *NSYNC IMAX movie was filmed at the Silverdome concert on 07.18.00
9. "Do Your Thing" from the "Celebrity" CD was recorded here
10. Tonny Lucca and his entire family
11. The Detroit Red Wings...this IS Hockeytown afterall!
12. Henry Ford and the auto boom...Motor City, baby!
13. North American International Auto Show
14. ICP (We guess although ICP scares us...)
15. Motown Records and the Motown sound
16. Pot Holes big enough to fit Justin's FRO and EGO! Scary huh? (We only said that to be smartasses...pot holes SUCK!)
17. Graffiti art
18. Mexican Town (WHAT WHAT?!!!) lol
19. Kmart...okay, we're still trying to decide on this one...
20. A short cut to Canadia!
1. You've never met any celebrities.
2. "Vacation" means going to Cedar Point.
3. At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the Michigan/Michigan State game.
4. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian.....eh!
5. You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
6. Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel.
7. You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
8. It's easy to get VERNORS ginger ale and Sanders hot fudge sauce, and Faygo pop.
9. You know how to pronounce "Mackinac".
10. You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" in the same day.
11. You bake with SODA and drink a POP.
12. The movie "Escanaba in Da Moonlight" wasn't funny. You consider it a documentary.
13. Your little league game was snowed out.
14. The word "thumb" has geographical, rather than anatomical significance.
15. You show people where you grew up by pointing to a spot on your left hand.
16. Traveling coast-to-coast means driving from Port Huron to Muskegon.
17. You measure distance in minutes.
18. When giving directions, you refer to "A Michigan Left".
19. You know that Kalamazoo not only exists, but isn't that far from Hell.
20. Your year has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction.
21. Home Depot on any Saturday is busier than toy stores at Christmas.
22. You know when it has rained because of the smell of worms.
23. Owning a Japanese car was a hangin' offense in your hometown.
24. You believe that "down south" means Toledo.
25. You actually "get" these jokes!