Mail Call and Interactive Discussion Groups!
Issues List: http://issueslist.blogspot.com/
A forum: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/PeaceResources
Alternative Group Communications Center
"We shall find peace. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
Anton Chekhov (1860 - 1904), 1897
Jazz... Or if you want real action:
Active Resource Blog: www.ActiveResource.org/wordpress
Issues List The Wordsmith Connection: www.WritingResource.org/
Bookmark This Resource... Alternatve News
The Issues List: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/PeaceResources
A Writing Resource Blog http://spaces.msn.com/members/writingresource/
Blogspot Issues List: http://issueslist.blogspot.com/
Spiritual Forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/spiritualforum/messages
Aubmit a comment to The Issues List! PeaceResources.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cartoon Blog! http://www.wibsite.com/wiblog/dave/
Top 100 Blogs http://www.orblogs.com/
Alternative News Blogs
write to us at... PeaceResources@groups.msn.com
09/10/2009 03:44 PM
A Blog Is a Little First Amendment Machine
|Even more Discussion|
|Issues for Discussion|
www.WritingResource.org/ A primary resource for writers, readers, teachers, students, & professionals! We provide sources, resources, and writing tools. Welcome and enjoy! Participate in the discussions listed or post you own. Our forum board on delphi, allows you to keep in touch, exchange ideas, post files, and maintain a searchable archive. Check messages the find buttons or the links. Post a message now. Visit the Issues List or Blogs! Find Resources, skills, strategies, and techniques. Bookmark This Writing Resource! Click here! Writing Resources! English, Writing, Editing, and other things...
Are you running out of time? No need to sing the blues.... If you must finish a project, write a paper, send an important letter, drop someone a line, or even write a thesis, it's easier than you think! Think of this page as your writing assistant. You may need a guide for writing research papers or you may need a real live tutor! Both are available. Starting to write is difficult, but revising your writing is the tough part. We provide writing tools, resources, and HTML tips & tutorials. At some point you will need inner writing resources. Develop skills using online writing assistants, writing labs, & tutoring.
Middle Eastern Bloggers:
• http://misrdigital.blogspirit.com Arabic-language blog by democracy activist Wael Abbas. Has been instrumental in bringing attention to police torture and sexual attacks on women, publishing videotaped accounts of both in recent months.
• http://karam903.blogspot.com Arabic blog by Abdel Kareem Nabil, on trial for allegedly insulting Islam and causing sectarian strife with Internet writings critical of Islamic institutions in Egypt.
• http://www.manalla.net Arabic and English political blog by husband and wife team, Alaa Abdel-Fattah and Manal Hassan. Abdel-Fattah held six weeks last year after being arrested during rally at Cairo court in support of other detained democracy activists.
• http://saroujah.blogspot.com English blog by Sasa Kajam. CalledSyria News Wire, says it features "independent news from the streets of Syria and Lebanon."
• http://saudijeans.blogspot.com English blog by Ahmed al-Omran, pharmacy student who writes about politics, social issues and trends.
• http://hamedmottaghi.blogfa.com Farsi blog by Hamed Mottaghi, freelance journalist who lives in holy city of Qom and writes about human rights, culture and other social issues.
• http://www.kosoof.com Farsi photo blog that publishes pictures of Iranian dissidents with their families after release from prison.
(Both Iranian blogs were awarded Reporters Without Borders prize during 2006 Deutsche Welle International Weblog Awards for taking strong stands on freedom of information.)
• http://mahmood.tv English blog by Mahmood al-Yousif, Bahraini businessman who writes about politics, human rights and daily life on Persian Gulf island kingdom.
• http://www.mideastyouth.com; http://www.mefaith.com; http://www.inter-iman.com Run by Esra'a al-Shafei, first two are in English, third in Arabic. Focus on bringing together voices from across region, includingIsrael and , to discuss politics, gender and religion.
|© Copyright 1995-2009: The Wordsmith Collection, all rights reserved|