Here are some WWW sites that I feel would be useful in the high school classroom:
- Discussion of Steroids, Growth Hormones and the Latest DrugsThis site is a debate that asks and answers questions about steroids and other growth hormones. It tells about the different types of steroids and hormones and gives their benefits and their dangers.
- Abridged Report on Steriods A Complete report on the most popular steriods and the short and long term side-effects they have for both men and women.
- Rugby Players Fail World Cup Drug Test Three players in the Rugby World Cup have tested postive for anabolic steriods. This report tells about rising use of many different kinds of steroids in the sport of rugby.
- Questions about Anabolic SteriodsThis site asks and answers commonly asked questions about Anabolic Steroids. It also tells about the dangers and risks involved with taking Anabolic Steriods.
- Drug allegations taint sports imageThis site tells about how using performance drugs in sports have ruined one athletes chances of winning ever again.