Sand In My Shoe
This Website is for posting photos and hopefully video clips of my surroundings while I'm away. Also, there is a link to my Blog below. There are a few facts about me below if you want to read them. If not, that's okay too. This is primarily for friends and family to let them know how I'm doing. So don't expect much in terms of bells and whistles.
Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
- My God loves me.
- I know who my God is, JESUS.
- My loyalty to the Messenger is sure and without question
- I will overcome my faults(and there are many)
- My favorite-ist Sister in the whole-wide-world is awesome (and blessed)
- I love chocolate.
- I can't swim
- I am deathly afraid of drowning to the point of being hydrophobic
- I have a terrible memory
- I have a terrible memory (just kidding)
- I love a good debate
- I have a sarcastic sense of humor
- I wait, patiently, for her
- I am a picky eater
- This list will expand as time permits
Camps in Iraq
New site for picture....