The People I Know
No, it's not another film review, though I like to watch that film of Al Pacino. This is about the people I know. They are really notable, perhaps because they left a mark on my life (chummy!) or simply their individuality interests me. These people are the unsung heroes of my life (better believe it!).
All of them are dear to me so I'll call them with pseudos for their privacy (and I hope by the time I get to read this after 10 years or so, I still remember them!)
1. BabeRuth (made from China) - she's the sweetest girl I met in my college life, perhaps the smartest girl. I just adore her. She is so friendly. I remember our first encounter when I just told her how the lesson was so fast and she just smiled. She was so bright that she perfect all of the exams and quizzes, if not, almost. What I really like about her was her friendship. It was instant, and it was non-judgemental. She gave me a cd of songs that she didn't even know if I like it or not. Just to let her know, that I'm actually loving the cd right now that everytime I'm online, I'm listening to it. I guess that made us a little bit closer, if not physically, emotionally. Thanks! (hope you ever read this!)
2. Islands, Saint J and V-Cat - They are the only people that I've encountered saying with conviction, "I can live alone." At first, I was quite unsure of what they just said. With the recent turning point of my life, I realized, "Hey, I think I can be as well and I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it!" These guys are just the same, they are both loners, friendly when befriended, doesn't speak when not spoken of. The difference is V-Cat is one of my best friends in hs and Saint J is a close friend in college (like I'm finished already...!). What I like about them is their choice of isolation and it isn't really bad nor hurtful for them cause they're actually benefiting from it and for that I really admire them.
3. Gen and Dence - These are the key people in my college life. They made me realize my course (stat) has life and it feels. These ladies are truly my lifesavers in my stat life! Thanks for them I'm in a direction I never imagined that I'll be taking.
4. Legally Blonde - No, she's not at all blonde. But she fits the character in this movie. My bf, best friend! I really love this girl. And I have professed to her that I will fight for her whenever she's hurt, the best way I can. I hope she knows that. She's the only best girl friend I have and ever loved. No, she's not dumb! She's just so bubbly and I'm telling you what I really like about her is that beyond that cheerful facade is a very smart and strong girl!
5. Bubbly Spider - Now, this is just a new additional of the people who I think should be known of. She's my colleague in our work (ha, it's just an org and I call it work!). What I really adore her is her bubbly character and her being non judgemental. Right now, she's my confidante with regards to strict secrets (sorry, Legally Blonde, but you're still my bf!) and she's really mum about it. That's why I love her, not only because of her integrity but because of her open mindedness to things (and I thought I was the only one with the open to EVERYTHING!).
Here's the thing. They aren't even of my blood type nor a part of my blood line. But they really made a mark on my life. Surely, I'll be seeing more people and gave them the honor I believe they deserve.