BRQ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Submissions are expected electronically via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use MS Word only.
Depending on the submission category, the paper should contain between 1500 and 2500 words (for the Business Oriented Category), or between 3000 and 5000 words (for the Scholarly Category) - see our main page for more info.
Appendices, references, figures and tables should be incorporated at the appropriate locations in the paper. The paper must be singled-spaced, printed at 10 points with 1-inch margins in any Times font. In general, the paper must be the way you want it to look in the publication. Hence tables must be placed where you want them to appear.
Papers should be prepared in English and totally edited before submission to avoid grammatical and typographical errors. Papers must be written in a clear concise manner for ease of reading and interpretation.
- Page number should begin with the number 1 and be centered at the bottom of the page in a Times font at 10 points.
- The manuscript must be single-spaced with 1 inch margins on all four sides and not exceed eight pages in length.
- The entire paper must be in any Times font at 10 points with the exception of the title, which must be an 16 point and bold.
- The paper should begin with title, author's information (10 point font and lower case), and the word "abstract" (10 point font, bold and capitalized) each of which must be centered.
- The balance of the paper should be fully justified.
- Line spacing: The paper should show its title on the first line or lines and subsequently the author's information with one line per author and no blank lines between the title and the author's information.
- The author's information line should contain first name, last name and institutional affiliation.
- Leave two blank lines between the author's information and the word abstract.
- Leave one blank line between the word abstract and the abstract itself.
- Leave two blank lines between the abstract and the body of the manuscript.
- Leave a blank line between paragraphs with the first line each paragraph indented (0.5 inches).
- Do NOT use columns.
- Do NOT use headers, footers, or footnotes.
- Keep your references consistent and in a generally accepted format.
- Make every sub-heading bold and capitalized.
- Prepare your manuscript in one file entirely in Microsoft Word. Do NOT use any other software.
- The manuscript must be received before the submission deadline.
Each submission should include the paper's title; the name, address and telephone number of the contact person for the paper.
Papers submitted before the deadline will be reviewed immediately and participants will be notified as soon as possible.