Created October 03, 1997 - Last Modified October 06, 1999
Copyright 1997 by P. June Diehl
1. Please say kind words
to your Halloween Spider Scrunchie.
2. Be gentle, but firm when you need to
correct your new pet.
(The only word you need to say is
3. Do not feed your new pet. The Halloween
Spider Scrunchie will eat when
he/she needs to eat.
4. Do not water your new pet. The Halloween
Spider Scrunchie does not drink water nor does
he/she want to get wet.
5. Your new pet loves the light.
6. Your new pet loves the dark.
7. Your new pet loves to travel.
8. The Halloween Spider Scrunchie loves to
stay at home.
9. Your new pet needs plenty of rest and will sleep
up to 24 hours a day.
10. Good homes for your Halloween Spider Scrunchie
--in a basket,
--any Halloween scene/decoration,
--around a candle,
--on a Halloween wreath,
You get the picture.
NEW PATTERN INDEX
Custom Crafted Crocheted Items for Sale
Public Domain Copies of Patterns for Sale
Leaflets/Books/Magazines for Sale
Patterns for Sale - My Original Designs
Single Patterns for Sale
Crochet, Part 1A
Crochet, Part 1B
Crochet, Part 2A
Crochet, Part 2B
Knit, Part 1
Knit, Part 2
Knit, Part 3
I Hook by Night - A Crochet Soap
Index of FREE Patterns
Index of FREE Public Domain (Vintage) Patterns
Crochet Pattern Search Form
Dexter Instruction Page
1001 Uses for Scrunchies
Crochet Survival Kit
By The Hook Message Board