events... [so far] that, in the course of time, and in all the regions,
everyone will admit as having occurred".
(according to Jean Guernon and Michel Dufresne.)
History of the 16th Century through the quatrains
The original editions of the quatrains -
are now available, on Mario's site.
letter to his Son.
(NB: Needs to be reOCRed and retranslated)
Nostradamus' Letter to Henri II
also made a A
collection de (2) wallpaper MSPLUS
de la bnf(Here are some titles of Nostradamus
Ma bibliographie (Here are some titles in French that are not in the FAQs because they are in French but have to be updated ever since they were there)
Some multimedia files and others stored on the angelfire site for use in past discussions on alt.prophecies.nostradamus
WERE THE GRANDPARENTS OF NOSTRADAMUS JEWISH DOCTORS?
- SHORT HISTORY -
These things are but just a few things that Peter and I disagree on.
1. Nostradamus is, and will be in the foreseeable future (3797), the only post medieval true prophet as per the prophetic texts alone, which cannot fail, i.e. the quatrains and the 2 accompanying letters. Responsecesar_e.htm
2. There is no word deffraieur so 10,72 is really about a king of fright. There was no such word as deffraieur in 1555 or ever deffrai.pdf.
3. Other things also can be like the possibility of a lost 1566 edition for the letter 3 last Centuries and the letter to Henri II to The edition the atheist doesn't want you to see because it makes sense and is about the revelations .
4. Things like perpetual would suddenly mean cyclic according to him which is ludicrous.
5. A copy of the post, as I addressed it, that Peter is likely to repost, but will it be with or without my reply?
Come meet us all/Venez nous rejoindre