BLACK'S FUNERAL HOME
- 401 N. Main
- Eufaula, OK 74432
- Phone 918/689-2553
- Fax 918/689-5027
BLACK'S FUNERAL HOME, INC. was founded in 1937 as the Kelley Funeral Home by Mr. & Mrs. C. F. Kelley. It was pruchased by Michael & Debbie Black in 1984. A satelite location was opened in Quinton in 1985. In 1995 Merritt Funeral Service was acquired and merged into the firm and the name changed to Black & Merritt Funeral Home. Jay & Kathy Hunn purchased the firm in 2002 and the name changed at Hunn, Black & Merritt Funeral Home. The firm provides funerals, burials & cremations. It offers preplanning and insurance plans.
Michael & Debbie Black now own Black's Mortuary in Show Low, Arizona.
National Funeral Directors Association