Please use this page for your personal gain. If you have questions that aren't on here or would like to see something on here please submit it the tech question link on the home page.
- Q1: How do I check my e-mail if I don't have my own computer?
- Ans1: There should be an icon on the both Loan Officer Computers that say LEADERSCORP Financial E-mail. Double click the icon and a web browser will open asking you for your login name (which is your full e-mail address) and password. Click Login and your there!
- Q2: How do I create a new e-mail?
- Ans2: To create a new e-mail look for an icon that has a pencil and paper and click.
- Q3: How do I attach a document or an item to my e-mail?
- Ans3: Look for the line that says Attachment. Then look to the right of the line and you will see a button that says browse, click that. A window will pop up asking for you to chose a file. Find the desired file and then click open.
- Q4: How do I check my e-mail if I have MS Outlook?
- Ans4: First double click on the MS Outlook icon on your desktop. When opening Outlook should automatically check your e-mail for you. If Outlook does not check your account, look for the Send/Recieve button on the toolbar at the top.
- Q5: How do I create a new e-mail in Outlook?
- Ans5: Make sure to have a Outlook open and click on your in box on the left hand toolbar on the display. The look for the icon that says new at the top left hand corner in the top toolbar.
- Q1: What do I do if Point gives me an error that says
- Ans1: This means that the network drive is either disconnected or that you are no connected to the internet. To correct the problem of being the network drive; go to My Computer, look for Network drives and double click the Icon that says leadersserver (it should open the sever), close the window after the pages loads, then try opeing Point again.