Jim Ross and Michael Cole call the action at ringside.....
the attendance was announced as Sold Out at 17,964.....
WWF and WECW were tied at 5 each going into the Main Event.....
Steve Austin turns, placing Booker T on top of Kurt Angle for the win and clinches the margin of victory for WECW.....
Next Event is WWF Summerslam, Aug 19, from San Jose.
Sunday July 22, 2001 - Cleveland, Ohio
- The Inaugural Brawl : Team WECW d Team WWF ..... Dudley Boyz, Rhyno, Booker T and DD Page d Kane,'Taker, Jericho, Angle and Austin
- Lita/ Trish d Torrie/ Stacy
- Tajiri d Tazz
- The APA d Chuck Palumbo/ Shawn O'Haire
- Billy Kidman d X-Pac
- Battle of Referees : Earl Hebner d Nick Patrick
- Edge/ Christian d Lance Storm/ Mike Awesome
- WWF Hardcore Title : Rob van dam d champion Jeff Hardy
- Raven d Wm Regal
- Chavo Guerrero, Jr d Scotty 2 Hotty
- Shawn Stasiak, Chris Kanyon & Hugh Morrus d Big Show, Billy Gunn & Albert
- Next Event - WWF Summerslam - Sun Aug 19 - San Jose