An Open Letter to the Love of My Life / Part 5
- Despite the recent text messages,
- I must seem so distant and long ago to you,
- A time in your life when you had to struggle,
- to watch your spending, to be frugal.
- With a new house, a new subdivison, a new beginning.
- I wonder, though, if the new outweighs the old....
- The ideals we had remain memories for me, and
- probably were lost in the dust long ago for you.....
- Still, it's nice to reflect, and to try to understand that a new life, with
- opportunities and the shine of new hope must
- outweigh The Love of Your Life.
- For love or money.....
- For love of money.....
- I think I've figured out the
- Extinuating Circumstances.
David Roberson . Com