An Open Letter to the Love of My Life
- It's been a year and I still think about you everyday. For five years we were inseparable, sharing our hopes and dreams. We shared the very essence of ourselves, and our lives. In doing so, we each crossed barriers for the first time. We promised each other that our love would never die.
- I remember being told that love was not what you wanted.
- I went into such a deep depression last winter......
- I could have been the best father to those two boys. They loved me, and I love them. I think about your teenager and the talk you wanted me to have with him, about how to treat a woman and to grow up to be a good man. I suppose that talk came from your new man..... I remember the look on the face of your youngest, when I last saw you in December. I found out that was the happiest he had been in months ..... I do love your children.
- Maybe one day I'll understand the extenuating circumstances which guided your actions after we had been together for five years.
- The person that I saw in December was not the person that I fell in love with.
- I will always love the person who crossed the barriers with me, dreamed of Sparta with me and told me again and again I will always love you.
- True love never dies. I suppose that's the reason that, one year later, I still think about you and you have moved on ............
David Roberson . Com