Wrestling Wednesday / October 9
- A U.S. Federal District jury exonerated WWE and defendant Steve Lombardi of any wrongdoing in the Nicole Bass sexual harassment lawsuit on Tues.
- Steve Austin has his day in court today, answering to charges of assault from the Jun 15 incident when he allegedly hit his wife Debra.
- The post-Wrestlemania WWE Raw will be held in Seattle.
- Jerry Lawler's bio, It's Good To Be The King.. Sometimes, from Simon & Schuster, hits the bookstores on Dec 17.
- WWE Live in Tucson: Funaki d M Hardy.. Crash/ DeMott d Bull/ Benjamin.. Cena d Albert.. Kidman/ Moore d Chavo/ Tajiri.. Lesnar d Edge.. Noble d Rey.. Billy/ Chuck d D-Von/ Farooq.. Benoit d Valbowski.. Rikishi d Angle.
- WWE TV Taping on Mon night in Las Vegas: Dark Match: Solo d Horseshoe.. WWE Heat: Molly Holly has an altercation with a planted fan.. Jindrak d Credible.. Storm d Stamboli.
- Molly Holly signs copies of the Divas Undressed mag tomorrow @ the World in NYC from 4-6 pm ET.
- Spillway Cable in Southern La blacked out WWE Raw this past Mon night, reacting to moral complaints from customers.
- Bubba Dudley has been pulled from house shows after being diagnosed with a concussion from the TLC match on Mon night.
- WWE Raw posted a 3.8 rating this past Mon night.
- In order to balance the two shows, Vince has moved Michael Hayes to the Raw team and Bruce Pritchard to the Smackdown team.
Wrestling Tuesday / October 8
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
Terri in Blue.. Worth Another Look
David Roberson . Com