Wrestling Wednesday / May 8
- Scott Hall has been released from WWE, effective immediately, due to increased intoxication on the job. Hall was not involved in the UK incident, said to be Michael Hayes' mullet being cut off. Hayes is said to be furious. His hair was pinned to a wall @ the Raw tapings on Mon night.
- Larry Zbyskzo has filed a lawsuit against WWE, Vince Mc Mahon and Chris Jericho over the use of the Living Legend moniker.
- In Demand ppv lists June 19 as the start date for weekly NWA telecasts. The working title for the program is NWA : Total Nonstop Action.
- NWA Wildside, taped for TV on Sat night : Rage d Christian/ Slim J... R Michaels d Schwanz... Blackout d G-Rated/ Jeremy V & Driver... Lopez d Sexton... Total Destruction d The New Heavenly Bodies... Harden/ That Guy d Akki/ Cynic... FBI d Onyx/ Coleman... A Jacobs d Tank... Lost Boyz d Steel/ Steele... David Young d Jason Cross.
- Sports Illustrated has a tribute to Wahoo Mc Daniel in the May 6 issue that is a must read.
- Former WCW referee Randy Anderson is dead. Stay with me for details; I can find none other than to confirm the death. Randy was known to fans and workers as Pee Wee, and was in remissive stages of cancer.
- WWF Heat, taped Mon night : RVD d Goldust... Eddie Guerrero d Tommy Dreamer... Matt Hardy d Mr Perfect.
- WWE Raw on Mon night scored a 4.6, actually up slightly from last week.
- WWF Live in Lowell : Tajiri d Hurricane/ Funaki... Torrie wins the swimsuit competition... Maven/ Snow d Hardcore Holly/ Chavo Jr... Kidman d Christian... Albert d Godfather... Storm d Randy Orton... Billy/ Chuck d Val/ Mark Henry... Rikishi d D-von... Tazz/ Edge d Chris Jericho/ Kurt Angle.
- The World Wildlife Fund is not totally satisfied with the name change from WWF to WWE.
- Mary Gagne, wife of wrestling legend Verne Gagne, passed away early Tues evening.
Wrestling Tuesday / May 7
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com